01 September 2013

Busyness

I have had a busy time over that last few months. Firstly, I have been engaged in a very ambitious and exciting project for my day job. Aside from this keeping me busy, I also had a talk accepted for the jQuery Conference in Portland in June. Conferences like the jQuery Conference are always welcoming to new speakers and the community as a whole is open to everyone's input. Experiencing a conference such as this is always a thrill. This was my first talk at a big conference but I think it went well and I hope to do it again.



If you listened to at least the beginning of that talk, you may have heard me mention that I’ve been writing a book. This book has been a great deal of fun, but has also been challenging. Between research, writing code, writing text, editing, and following up with the technical reviewer it has kept me busy. It should be published this fall so stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment